Monday, November 15, 2010

Vacation

So I just got back from Minnesota and Denver and had a fun filled and eventful weekend! My best friend Blythe got married and it was absolutely beautiful. I am so grateful that I can see her and Megs once every 2 and a half year and the minute we see each other its like not one day passed without us being together. It was awful to have to leave them only after a few hours of seeing each other but I left knowing that nothing will ever change and that friendship will always be there! It was also very wonderful to meet Megan's fiancee Randy, he was wonderful and I am so happy for them to get married in June and I am even more pleased to be a bridesmaid for her!  I am so happy for Blythe and wish her and Curt the best in their new life together! Here are some pictures from the wedding...

Beautiful Kennedy!








You may now Kiss the Bride!

Megs and I



While I was in Minnesota I was able to mark some things off of my list. The first was attending Blythe's wedding! The second was I GOT A HAIRCUT...it took a lot of thinking time, checking just about every hair place in the Mall of America and finding which person I was going to put trust in and then convincing from my mom to just get it done!





So, it may not have been as bad as I thought, but it was not an enjoyable experience! He did a pretty good job, I was NOT happy right after because the boy did not style my hair and I was still in the Mall of America and if you know me..I cannot walk around with my hair all natural like..I made my mom go to claires so I could get hair ties! Little to say I had a mess of a head and was Not pleased! After getting to style it I am coming to terms and it's Not to bad!! Here is a catch up on my Pictures of the day...
Picture of the Day 11 -- My cute shoes for the wedding!

Photo of the Day 12 -- 7 & a half hours later...

Photo of the Day 13 -- Me and the Beautiful Bride!

Photo of the Day 14 -- My bedroom at home..LoVe my Wall!
Until next time, Loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment