 |
| Day 7 -- Alisha and I made Potato Soup and Salad for Dinner today!! Excellent way to eat after fasting!! |
|
I absolutely Love Sundays! I love that I always feel like I have all the time in the world to get stuff done! I get to sleep in, Which I LOVE...and then I get to shower and take my time getting ready! For the past little while now I have wanted to experiment and do my hair
like this but was afraid to do it on a day that I had to go to work because I was unsure if I could successfully achieve this look! With it being Sunday and having time to re-shower if it didn't work I made my attempt and I LOVE it! Its a bit crazy but I love it!!
 |
| This is my CRAZY hair!! |
|
Today I was able to fast, which I haven't done in a very long time. I was able to fast with my family for my brother, Boy am I grateful for the opportunity that we have to do things like this even when we are in all different locations! How blessed we are to have the gospel in our lives!! The best way to fast is to end it with a DELICIOUS meal! Alisha and I made homemade potato soup and salad and of course I had it with some Dr. Pepper! I am drinking as much as my little body can handle today because starting tomorrow I am on a No Fast Food, No sugar, and NO Soda Pop for the week! If you know me at all you know that all I eat is fast food, I don't eat a ton of candy but I sure do enjoy it! I actually think I enjoy buying the candy more than I do enjoy eating it! I have a bucket full of unopened bags of candy!! While Alisha and I were at Target yesterday the Halloween candy was on sell and so with today being my last binge day for a whole week..we bought some!! You will not believe it, a WHOLE BIG BAG of Reese's and Snickers and each bag was .69 cents!! Holy Steal of a Deal!! So I am probably going to be feeling a bit sick tonight but I am hoping it will all hold me over until next week! I am going to cheat a little bit on this goal because I am going to Minnesota this weekend for my Best Friends wedding and so we are going to be eating out and I will be drinking Soda Pop but my goal is to complete it Monday Through Thursday!! If I can do this, its going to be a huge Feat!! I think I will repost my updated 101 list every two weeks with what I have been able to achieve!! I feel like this week was very productive and I am feeling very good about achieving goals!! Since it's Sunday and I do have all the time in the world I am going to go enjoy me some New Moon Time!! Hello JACOB!!! Until next time, Loves!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment