Tuesday, November 09, 2010

**It's Raining Men**

Photo of the Day 9
I completed a task on my list on sunday ...




Delicious Banana Muffins! YUMMY!
And every morning for the past few days my most amazing roommate and best friend has left me this ....
I am grateful when I wake up and am in need of some self pep talking and I have this to help me!! Thanks Lisha!! So I am doing the no fast food no sugar and no soda challenge this week...its SOO hard..the fast food thing is no big deal at all but BOY have I wanted some soda pop and candy. Its been a tough week and enduring it without comfort food makes it even tougher!! Its good self control tho...today at lunch they had salmon, which I wont touch, and chicken with mushrooms on it, which I won't touch So..to say the least..I was STARVING ... but with my no fast food challenge I was unable to eat on my break so instead I filled myself with water...I drank 4 liters of water in 7 hours today...YEPP that's a LOT of time spent in the Ladies Room!! My picture today should be of the toilet! :o) Anyway, still chopping away at the goals and trying to keep my head up high, Satan is a JERK tho and he is working hard to get me down, and I have to admit, he has won a few times but only for brief moments, then I remember that I have control and Heavenly Father on my side, so that means I WIN and I *LOVE* to win!!! Until next time, Loves!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment