Am I the ONLY person that finds it incredible to the fact that it Seriously take 24 hours to Break a habit that it took weeks to make??? Just getting back from Vacation I am having a TOUGH time getting back on track with the whole goal thing!! I need to get my sights back to my list....but HOW I could use some suggestions! So while I wait for those suggestions and try...T-R-Y..that was the first step..I will include some other pictures from my trip....
YES, this is what we Woke up to on Saturday morning..happy wedding day Blythe?? So needless to say we were in a rental car and didn't have a scraper..or SO we thought..BUT we didnt figure this one out until the END of the trip! We got stuck every single time we stopped ... Seriously..it was a Nightmare..My mom had to wipe the snow off of the WHOLE car..NO I am not a jerk...Keep scrolling...
This is me trying to be as careful as I can because My Shoes ABSORB water ... not resist water...so as I took my first step I took a picture too ... and THEN...
O yepp....THAT IS ME ON THE GROUND...FEET ABOVE MY HEAD...SNOW DOWN MY PANTS AND UP MY SHIRT...not FLUFFY snow either...we are talking WET, HEAVY snow..Pretty sure it resulted in Bruises on my Buttocks..This picture below was taken During that fall..My body hit the car and gave the false impression to my mom that I was being nice and helping clean the car off...Unfortunately that is NOT what was going on...
O just a few of the Wonderful moments from the trip! NOW PLEASE HELP ME figure out HOW to get back on track!! All Ideas Welcome!!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment