I promise, after the holidays are over..catch up will be over too!! So from where we last stopped my mom FINALLY got her etsy shop up and she is running a deal on her wallets..go check them out
here! So Thanksgiving gave some crazy adventures this year, Utah for some reason was acting like they had NEVER seen snow before and were saying that the blizzard of the century was coming so my flight to Denver got canceled and Kirsty's flight to California got canceled as well so we hopped in the car and drove to California! It was a great adventure and it was good to be at my second home! Here are some pictures...
 |
| Picture of the day 20 -- I LOVE these shoes..and it's the first time I could wear them since last winter and I was so excited to put them on that day! Love them! |
 |
| Picture of the Day 22 -- Packed and ready to go home for Thanksgiving -- the suitcase headed to California instead but enjoyed its trip! |
 |
| Picture of the Day 23 -- my failed attempt to capture the lights of Vegas! .. Every picture I took was a failure so .. I settled for this one! |
 |
| Picture of the Day 24 -- This was the best shower EVER...notice the shower heads on the wall coming down...Yes they are as good as they look! |
 |
| Picture of the day 25 -- Happy Thanksgiving...this was the Smoked Turkey Doug made and it was Delicious |
 |
| Picture of the day 26-- Welcome to Decorating for Christmas 101..We had some good laughs and adventures while setting up Christmas for Nancy! |
 |
| Picture of the day 27 -- Pretty sky on the drive back to Utah |
|
Some added pictures from Thanksgiving and Decorating 101 ...
 |
| Christmas Tree in Progress |
These pictures only show the front room of their home..we were Just getting started with decorating and we had to leave because a storm was rolling in! This sums up the last little bit ... Hope you enjoy the Pictures!
0 comments:
Post a Comment