Saturday, November 20, 2010

bLaH ... BlAh.....bLaH...

So it has been a few couple days but I AM BACK! I am going to start with my Pictures of the day!
Picture of the Day 16-- Cutest wallets EVER made by my One and Only MoM!
 A goal on my list is to help my Mom advertise these wallets that she makes. So on my weekend trip to Minnesota and Denver I was able to begin this adventure! We were driving to the fabric store in Westminster and I saw a boutique and of course, I wanted to check it out!! My mom and I went in and there were a bunch of cute things, my mom started talking to her a little about homemade things but wasn't quite getting to the point, so because of who I am..I got to the point for her! The lady agreed to sell these wallets in her boutique!! EXCITING!! So step one of giving others the opportunity to own the cutest, most complimented, awesome wallets ever has begun!
Picture of the Day 17 Gorgeous sunset I got to watch as I sat in my Biology Review

 I know that I put up sunset pictures ALL the time..but seriously..they are always breath taking, I simply can't get enough of it!
Picture of the 18-- The picture is not about me..its about the Makeup!
 So on our fun weekend trip to Minnesota my mom and I spent 7 hours at the mall of America. She needed some blush from bare escentuals and as it being the Mall of America, it has EVERY store! So being that I had woken up at 5 that morning, I was not wearing any make up and to say the least, looked gross. So we went in and they were putting makeup on people, so my mom and I thought what the heck, might as well get some free makeup on cause we had just begun in the Mall! So my mom and I think I have tried it before but it was so long ago I am not sure that I remember it well, but BOY am I PLEASED with this makeup! It is seriously incredible, for so many reasons. 1. It looks SO natural 2. The mascara (which I don't have yet, but plan on getting it) is Bomb . (Dot) Com! 3. It stays on ALL DAY LONG. Seriously my biggest complaint about make up is that it ALWAYS comes off like an Hour after you apply it. WHAT THE HECK?! I have these dark circles and so by the middle, wait not even, by mid morning I feel like I look like I have been hit by a bus!! Everything has changed now thanks to this makeup! It seriously stays on ALL DAY! It is Incredible! I do believe that we have to attribute it to what they call Primetime, honest, best $21.00 my mom has spent!! I was so excited about this I documented a picture of right after I put my make up on around 730am which resulted in this
Without TOUCHING, seriously NO RETOUCH, I took a picture when I got done with school at 830pm and this was my face
It looks as fresh as it did 13, YES 13 hours before! Incredible! Absolutely Love it!

Picture of the Day 19-- Friday Night Play Time and Dinner!


Tonight was Really fun, I got to play with Kirsty on a Friday night, which has not happened in a REALLY long time. Sanford graced us with his presence for dinner...Which is always a nice surprise!! Tonight was a fun filled night, Kirsty threw a surprise party for her home teacher and made him a HUGE sheet cake of better than sex cake! She is a way good baker and Great party planner! I was able to meet some very fun new people too which was refreshing! I got to go on a Motorcycle ride with my new friend Ray-J, one of Kirsty's home teachers, which made my day! I love motorcycle rides SO much! I told Ray-J that it pretty much made it the best day Ever and I promised I would "journal" about it..haha so this is my journaling shout out to him for making it the best day ever! :o) It honestly was probably the most fun motorcycle ride I have been on..He told me I had to be the music since there is none, so I chose to sing I'm a little teapot, Itsy Bitsy Spider, with hand motions, and then he sang the snowman song and then we sang a duet of Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree hand motions and all, very loudly! It was simply Amazing! :o) We were put into the singing mood because before the ride we watched Singing in the Rain revised by Glee! Amazing..click on the link to watch it! I will post an updated version of my list with My progress...Soon! Until Next Time, Loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment