Monday, November 01, 2010
Let the Games Begin!!
Today is the start of 101 in 1001! As always, when we try to get things on track and do good it never comes easy. I woke up this morning with a horrible cough and no desire to do anything!! the entire time I was getting ready I was literally saying over and over in my head, I wanna go to work, I can go to work, I want to start my goals, I can start my goals...Im going to do this, Yes..Im going to do this. I CAN do this. My drive to work is usually quiet because I try to make that time my quiet time to just let things..well be quiet. Since this morning was a little more rough than the usual I decided to let my music play..it generally helps with my mood! It definitely made my feel better about the drive to work! So .. to my dismay..I made it to work and am coughing violently just about every 10 words..constantly setting my phone on mute so the patient calling doesn't hear!! Now I sit here ready to start my goals!! I am going to work on two Bigger goals to start and then have hopes that the small easy ones get accomplished as well! I am starting my 8 week challenge (if you want to check the challenge out I have made it so you can just click on 8 week challenge and see all about it!) with my awesome sister in law Nisha! She has an awesome website to help us all be healthier, if you want some yummy healthy recipes go check it out at... http://www.healthymomskitchen.com/. I am also going to start my photo challenge today! I am going to take a picture every day for 3 months. They say that no matter what you take the picture of when you look back at them you will remember what you were doing and feeling at that time in your life! Some tips that I read to help with the challenge are take at least 1 picture of myself a month so I can look back and see how I have changed in the 3 months, then they said NEVER give up take a picture of ANYTHING!, last they say to upload them every few days or at longest every week..so my blog is going to start having Pictures!! YAY! I have read great reviews about this and they all say that it is a very rewarding project! I am no photographer...but I am excited to see the reward of this project!! Let the Games begin!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment