Friday, September 02, 2011
Girls Weekend...
So Ray is going on a motorcycle trip with Gary and Verne this weekend. I have to stay at home because its my week on at work. When I found out Ray was going to go the first thing I did was call my mom and told her she had to come spend the holiday weekend with me. Some may not know but when its my week on at work I have to be within 15 minutes of my house aka the storage units at all times. There was no way I'd survive a weekend alone in payson! So here I am sitting at the Provo airport...yes you heard it right..PROVO!! AWESOME RIGHT?? So the fun begins..we will be spending lots of time crafting and seeing Adam Nisha and the kids! We get to celebrate landons birthday..he is already two!! Hopefully work goes fast tomorrow and the fun can begin! Whoever wants to keep the boys in their prayers they all will be appreciated..my nerves will be on edge for thier safety!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I didn't know you started a blog! Yay! Here's my blog address so you can follow it, since I'm pretty much the coolest and most exciting person you know...haha
www.lauritzenfive.blogspot.com
Post a Comment