Friday, September 30, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert!!

First off, I want to clear up a Rumor about T-Swift..She does NOT suck live!! I will admit I was a little leary about going to her concert because I had only heard that her singing was terrible live and I really like her music so I didn't want to ruin it!! I was SOO VERY pleasantly surprised when I heard her, She is Amazing! She sounds just like her CD's and really the girl is SO talented!! She played the BANJO, PIANO, ACOUSTIC GUITAR regular and 12 string and the UKE. Also she creates her own concerts which if you have ever been to her concert .. its A LOT more than just a concert. I have been to Rascal Flatts and it was good, but they get up on stage sing, do some cool violin stuff and have pictures of their videos going on huge screens in the background. TAYLOR on the other hand basically remakes all her music videos on her stage. She has dancers such as: a tap dancer who did a new york sweeper tap routine, a ballerina both man and women, Cirque De Sole or as Ray called it Cirque de Swifte dancers. I mean it was a Concert plus a Play it was Fabulous!!! I have to thank Ryan for inviting us to go with him!!! It was amazing..
there were more pictures but blogger said I reached my Quota .. whatever that means!! Sorry for the shortage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment