Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Honey Moon Continued....

Ok.. I figured it out.. Here is the Rest of our honeymoon...

We found this Italian restaurant in San Clemente.. it was Delicious.. 


 After dinner we went to the beach .. it was COLD...
 so.... Ray found a pit that had hot coles in it and he started blowing on them....
 and he made fire!! I was laughing at him to begin with but then he put me in my place..Who knew you could do that?? Not me!!

 This is his gloating picture!!!
The next day we headed to Vegas for 2 days!! We stayed in the Monte Carlo in a Suite. It was Wonderful!
 We had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, Apparently I was very tired!!


 We were going to a show and wanted to have a nice dinner beforehand so we asked the concierge at Monte Carlo and they made us a reservation at this Fancy Shmancy restaurant. The prices were OUTRAGEOUS..and so..we Left. It was a bit awkward but there was no way I was going to pay those prices.
 We went to Lion King and it was Amazing!!!
 On our way out of town we went to the Bellagio and ate at their buffet.. This is Ray enjoying all the Goodness!


We had a Great Honey Moon and are excited to start this Adventure together!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment