Wednesday, October 27, 2010
JuSt ThE bEgInNiNg
Some would say they know who I am, but do they really?! I am not even sure I know who I am so how does somebody else know?? As I have considered starting this blog it makes me very uncomfortable, but excited at the same time. Things have been happening in my life and I know that it is time to make a change and push myself to grow. Some things that I have learned and realized about myself is: I am a very open person with my close friends I share just about everything with them. Often times I think to myself, why can't I just keep something to myself? I have actually tried to challenge myself to keep something that happened to me or a thought or something to just myself. It never works, I always end up spilling it to one of my girl friends. :) In all reality tho I am a pretty closed off introverted person. I am not one to talk to aquaintances about much, I hardly am completely honest with them and I could honestly care less about their opinion! Sounds terrible, but really, I can have a pretty harsh opinion about some things! The world is pretty much black and white to me, I hardly ever see Grey. This has caused some major trials in my life!! As of late, I have been informed by the person up above that I have things to work on and improve on. With this knowledge that is exactly what I want to do. Through prayer and soul searching a few of those things have come to light. As I was talking to one of my best friends Adelyn the other night she gave some very positive light into my life, we decided that we are going to do 101 things in 1001 days. I am currently in the process of making my list..its a LOT harder than I thought it would be. I have always been very bad at setting goals alone but coming up with 101 of them?!? Are you joking??? I may be turning to people for help for ideas...im just about out of ideas at 71!! The point of this blog is to document when I complete the things on my list. With how terrible I have been in my life at completing goals I am hoping that reporting the results of these things will help me to want to achieve them!! So here goes nothing, I hope all can enjoy my adventures with me!!! Loves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment